Several businesswomen and stay-at-home mothers that I talk to have expressed the fear that they are unable to command their own online marketing activities because they just are not ‘technical’. Even for extremely capable, successful people, the effort it takes to learn a new platform can be daunting.
You do not need to be ‘technical’ to use computers and the internet to build a booming online business. That may have been the case several years ago when you had to have programming skills to do anything of significance with a computer. Today technology and most business tasks are very user-friendly. Everyone can master the newest technology with a little bit of guidance and empathy, and a lot of encouragement and support.
I do not say this simply because I can do it. Over the past 17 years, I have taught both basic and complex computer skills to hundreds of people. I have found that many women over a certain age have one factor that they have had to overcome before starting training–an overwhelming negative self belief that they are unable to do anything related to technology. When a person has this initial block, it can be very difficult to learn to complete even the basic tasks. This thinking was understandable in the 1980s when many women were only dealing with computers in the workplace and perhaps on a limited basis. But today we are carrying computers around in our purses and are using technology several times a day. You can do this!
Don’t let your fear of technology hold you back.
YOU CAN manage your online business if you BELIEVE you can!
We are currently offering technical pampering on WordPress blog setup and email marketing setup. We can help whether you want hand holding as you do it yourself or if you want it done for you.
My goal is to ease your tech troubles/tech overwhelm one project at a time!
WordPress Blog Setup
Would you like to have a blog but don’t know where to get started? Creating a blog can be time consuming, frustrating and costly when you do not have the experience. None of those excuses to stand in your way because having a blog is essential for any online entrepreneur, internet marketer and small business owner who wants to succeed.
This is the reason I offer blog setup services. When I first started blogging, I spent several hours and lots of money figuring out exactly how to get my blog started correctly. This service is for anyone wanting to start successfuly blogging right away but does not have the know-how, time, big bucks or desire to do it.
I specialize in WordPress blog setup using the Genesis Theme Framework. I believe a website should be beautiful + functional. I work hard to ensure each of the blogs I create looks professional and visually attractive along with being user friendly, secure, offer flexibility and, of course, Search Engine Optimization.
- Once you have purchased your blog set-up service, you will receive an email containing a link from me.
- Click on that link and complete the form so that we will have all of the information we need to start working on your project.
- Upon receipt of your form, we will install WordPress on your domain.
- We will notify you when the installation has been completed
- You will review the site to make sure it meets your specifications
- You begin blogging!
Basic package ($119) and includes:
- Premium Genesis framework
- Install your choice of StudioPress themes
- Coordinating background
- Two-column wide layout
- Your choice of up to five social media buttons
- Basic plugins (Akismet, All in One SEO Pack, Google XML Sitemap, Google Analytics, Contact Form, Related Posts and Database Backup)
- One round of revisions (additional revisions billed at $30/hour)
- Design and framework installation
- Up to one hour of post-installation support (expires 30 days after installation)
[wp_cart_button name=”Wordpress Blog Setup” price=”$119″]
Once you have added the WordPress Blog Setup Service to your cart,
please scroll down to the bottom of this page to check out.
Email Marketing Setup
Email marketing is one of the best marketing methods for businesses. This is marketing directly to people who have asked to receive information from you. Capturing leads from your blog should be one of your top concerns if you are sincere about growing a booming online business! Again, it can seem daunting if technology isn’t your thing. That why we offer our Email Marketing Setup which includes:
- Setting up your email marketing account with Aweber, MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Custom Branded Template. Your template will be branded with your logo and colors
- List setup. We will help you to create your first list, including an automated welcome message
- Integrate the form into your WordPress blog. Add a newsletter opt-in/lead capture form to your blog so your visitors can easily sign up to receive your newsletter
- Create a thank you message with download link for your free offer
- Help you set up your autoresponder series with up to three messages
The first step is to complete this form to send us some basic information. Include your blog’s URL and the name of your email provider (if you have one). We will then schedule a call with you to discuss your needs.