Optimate Your Images with the following four steps:
1. Make sure your blog images are low-resolution and sized appropriately for web use.
2. Use descriptive names for your blog images.
3. Always Define "Alternate Text" Or Alt Text For All Blog Images
4. Always Add a Title For Each Blog Image
To wrap it up all:
- Give each image a descriptive, keyword-rich name
- Give each image descriptive, keyword-rich Alternate Text
- Give each image a descriptive, keyword-rich title
- The image name, Alt text, and Title can be the same